My hope is centered on you accepting my invitation to journey with me and assist me in this quest. As you consider my pondering, will you share with me your further insights, comments and challenges on the subject.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lord . . Let's Dance Again

    As I grow older and more infirmities surface, my old fears tip-toe through my thoughts. As I re-read in my older Journals, I see that I sing the same dirges again and again
 Jesus, I  know I must be wearing you and my family out with same old, old. I'm even sick and tired of  it.
  
    When I read the words in John 5:8, I can almost hear Him say, "Get up... pick up your pallet and walk, Virgene.  You don't have to stay huddled under sheets of  discouragement today. Get up, my child, you still have a little life left to live. There's freedom if you want it."


    When you choose to take Jesus' hand and let Him lead you, the fear and discouragement scrams! 


    Lord, I'm reaching for your hand today.  Let's dance again..  


    No matter how trapped we may feel in our infirmity God can minister to our need.. We must never let a problem of  hardship cause us to lose hope. God may have a special work for you to complete in spite of your condition.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog and love reading it. Sometimes getting up is the hardest part, once you are up the thought is, "Well I am already up, may as well take a few steps". But getting up or deciding not to dwell on your troubles can feel very daunting.

    ReplyDelete