My hope is centered on you accepting my invitation to journey with me and assist me in this quest. As you consider my pondering, will you share with me your further insights, comments and challenges on the subject.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lord, Let's Dance Again!

    As I grow older and more infirmities surface, my old fears tip-toe through my thoughts. As I re-read my old journals, I'm singing the same dirges again  and again.  Jesus, I know I must be wearing You and my family out with the same old, old.  When I read those words in John 5:8, I can almost hear Him say, "Get up! Pick up your pallet and walk, Virgene.  You don't have to stay huddled under sheets of fear today. 
 Get up, girl, you still have a little life to live.  There's freedom if you want it.  When I choose to take Jesus' hand and let Him lead me, the fear scrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment