My hope is centered on you accepting my invitation to journey with me and assist me in this quest. As you consider my pondering, will you share with me your further insights, comments and challenges on the subject.

Monday, September 26, 2011

What's Faster Than The Computer?

   I'm told that many young ones today do not know what a typewriter is? I started out with a pencil and progressed to typewriters, Teletype, computer over a sixty year period. I'm very elderly you know.  :-}

   What a wonder the computer is!  I write an e-mail , click "send",  and in a few seconds it arrives miles or continents away.  It just amazes me, but there is something  greater than that ... something even faster.

   Isaiah 65:24 reads: "It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer."  WOW!  That's faster than a fax! You get an answer before the message is sent!

   God  reads our hearts and always knows our needs ... often while we are speaking. And the desired  blessing is on it's way from God's throne with the answer. (Daniel 9: 20-23.)

   Yes, prayer is faster than any modern means of communication. I need to use it more often. It is the Christians open line to heaven.

   Even while we're asking, God's power and love can bless.
       To praying trusting souls,
             He often grants ...
                  More than they can ever express.

Weaving light and growth as I journey,
              Virgene

No comments:

Post a Comment